So you wanna work with GG?
Let me flatter you quickly and tell you absolutely glow like a boss today!
You’ve likely already read all about Getaway Girl and me (but if not, click here). While this is an adventure and zero waste travel blog, it is ultimately a responsible travel blog. If you feel your product or service helps make the travel industry and travelers more zero waste and sustainable, I’d love to hear from you!
Your brand will benefit from my micro-influence. My social media posts are more likely to reach the audience of sustainable travelers most likely to purchase your product or service. Additionally, my services are thoughtful, well-researched, professional, and cost-effective.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can collaborate.
Media Kit & Rates
Please email me to request my media kit, updated monthly, and rates.
How can we Collaborate?
- Review of your product or service
- Eco-consulting for your product or service, to make it even more sustainable
- Sponsored post
- Freelance writing on your website
- Press trip
- Affiliate marketing
- Public speaking
- Corporate training for environmentally-friendly practices
- Product photography
- …and more!
If you have a different vision of our collaboration, I’d love to hear. I’m open to new ideas!
Guest Posts/Freelance Writing
- Chasing the Donkey: Best Events in Belarus to Attend in 2020
- Authenteco Travel: A sustainable tour agency, where I copywrite and copyedit the custom magazines given to clients. Please email me if you’d like a reference or to read the work
- The Sweetest Way: Ten Surprisingly Affordable U.S. Travel Destinations
- The Ninja Gypsy: Top Destinations to Visit in 2020
- High Point University: Fall 2019 Magazine (page 54-55)
- Pinay Flying High: How Far $10 Can Take You In Saint Petersburg, Russia
- Groussroutes Blog: What it’s really like studying abroad in Russia
In the News